Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Everyones Got Thier Opinion

This is in response to Fess Up, Y’all Know Govt Matters. I am a firm believer that everyone is entitled to their opinion. We have the freedom of speech guaranteed to us with the first amendment. Before I agree or disagree with the blog I would like to offer a little constructive criticism. The language used I feel is appropriate for the way the blogger feels and I have no problem with it, however this blog is intended for many to read and if the blogger is not careful can come off as ill informed and uneducated. Another comment is the blogger needs to make sure all of the facts are checked.
Now with the post in general I have to disagree. Perry is trying to rally the GOP so that they can as a whole disagree with what the president is doing. They are trying to separate themselves and distance themselves away from President Obama, who is losing popularity fast. Perry appears to have aspirations to become president one day and if the general public is not favoring President Obama and the Democrats, Perry seems to be making the right moves. I believe that Perry will probably win the Governors election later on this year, and that the Republicans will remain in office for the time being.
I do enjoy reading the blog being more conservative myself. I have to say that the blogger does a great job voicing her opinion and if she truly believes it she could keep going. I don’t have to agree with it to show respect for her opinion. That’s what makes politics a joy to talk to about.

No comments: