Friday, May 14, 2010

How the Arizona laws could affect Texas

This is in response to the blogger Discglfr'sTXgovThoughts and his thoughts on whether Texas should adopt similar laws that Arizona. I have one thing to say about it COULD NOT AGREE MORE. Everything his said was right on. What the blogger said about the problems was absolutely right on. I have never had a problem with Immigrants coming into this country, but I want it done the right way. I believe that programs should be set up to get immigrants integrated the right way. I believe speaking the language is a must. It is very hard to be succesful in this country if you are not able to communicate with them. And the problem with the taxes and how citizens pay for some of these programs that illegal immigrants get such as medical treatment is not right. If they want some of these programs then they should have to contribute through taxes just like every other citizen. Again I just want to say that the blogger could not have been more right and I agreed with all his views.

No comments: